To manage your subscription and auto renewal NASCAR MOBILE iOS:
- Open Settings
- Tap on "iTunes & App Stores"
- Tap on "Apple ID: User Name"
- Tap on View Apple ID
- In Account Settings under Subscriptions, Tap Manage
- Tap on NASCAR MOBILE
- Turn off Auto Renew
To cancel your subscription to NASCAR MOBILE on iOS:
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Click on your Apple ID in the upper right corner of the iTunes screen. Enter your password when prompted and click "View Account"
- Scroll down to Purchase History and click "See All"
- Select the date you made the original purchase. Click the arrow icon at the left of the date to expand the entry and view all items purchased on that date.
- Click "Report a Problem" next to the specific purchase for which you seek a refund.
- Describe your reason for requesting a refund in the window that opens. Select a reason from the drop-down menu and enter the details into the "Comment" box. Be polite and give a detailed explanation why you are requesting a refund.
- Click "Submit" and that's all there is to it. Apple customer service usually responds to you within 48 hours to let you know if your request has been granted.