To submit a refund request on iTunes, please do the following:
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Click on your Apple ID in the upper right corner of the iTunes screen
- Enter your password when prompted and click "View Account"
- Scroll down to Purchase History and click "See All"
- Select the date you made the original purchase
- Click the arrow icon at the left of the date to expand the entry and view all items purchased on that date
- Click "Report a Problem" next to the specific purchase for which you seek a refund
- Describe your reason for requesting a refund in the window that opens
- Select a reason from the drop-down menu and enter the details into the "Comment" box. **Be polite and give a detailed explanation of why you are requesting a refund.
- Click "Submit"
Apple customer service usually responds to you within 48 hours to let you know if your request has been granted.