**ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE LATEST DEVICE OPERATING SYSTEM AND NASCAR APP VERSION PRIOR TO TROUBLESHOOTING**
If you're experiencing difficulty with the NASCAR app, please follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your Apple device home screen
- Double tap on the home button to open the application tray
- Swipe up on all of the open applications to close them out
- Tap the home button or on the screen to close the application tray
- Press and hold the power button at the top of the device and the physical home button simultaneously. Continue holding these buttons until the screen goes black and then an Apple logo appears.
- The device may take a few minutes to return to the Apple device home screen
- Once the device returns to the home screen, please try launching the application again
If you still experience issues after following the above steps, please switch your connectivity from cellular to Wifi or Wifi to cellular. While Wifi connections are typically an improvement over cellular, that is not always the case. Please understand that "bar" indicators on devices indicate the strength of a signal, but not network congestion or integrity, which can impact application performance. For personal Wifi connections, we recommend restarting your internet modem and router, even if other devices are working properly.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
From the NASCAR Profile screen (top right icon on the app), tap "Forgot Password." Enter your NASCAR account email and we will send a new password to that address.
How do I log out of the NASCAR app?
From the NASCAR Profile screen, tap "Log Out."