Follow the excitement of the NASCAR season with the Official App of NASCAR and stay up to date on your favorite drivers with news, video and live race features.
Free Features Include:
- Leaderboard - Live Race, Qualifying and Practice Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series
- Drive - Live On-Track and In-Car Driver Cameras for NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series
- Scanner - Driver audio and broadcast radio for all practice and qualifying events
- Timeline - Access to lap by lap information and in-race highlights for all NASCAR Series
- Compare - Compare driver live data including position, speed, and time data
Exclusive news and video content
Season schedule and weekend schedules
Driver, manufacturer, and owner standings
Customized notifications including series specific alerts and live event reminders
Premium Features Include (Subscription Required):
No Ads or Commercials
- Listen to the strategy between drivers, crew chiefs and spotters for all NASCAR Series races
- NASCAR officials radio is available for all NASCAR Series races
Picture in Picture
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events.**
Viewing with Chromecast
The NASCAR app supports the ability to live stream driver cameras, cast highlights and other video on-demand content to a Chromecast device.
Your mobile and Chromecast devices MUST be connected to the same Wifi network to utilize this feature.
Please ensure that you have the latest version of the NASCAR app and iOS operating system, as well as the latest Chromecast firmware, to utilize this feature. If you're experiencing difficulty with Chromecast setup, please visit https://support.google.com/chromecast, or contact Google directly. While the NASCAR app will update automatically for most devices, you may need to manually apply the updates from the device App Store. If your Chromecast has not updated to the latest firmware, please leave your Chromecast powered on overnight. The firmware build will be pushed and the device will reboot itself when it has the new firmware.
Casting from the NASCAR app to a Chromecast device can be controlled by tapping on the Chromecast icon within the NASCAR app on the top left of the app, or while viewing a feed.
Premium Subscription Options Include:
- Seasonal purchase of $29.99 for the NASCAR Season (One-Time)
- Monthly recurring subscription of $4.99 (Auto-Renewable)
**Your $4.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Play account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
Apple Watch Support
With your Apple Watch and supported Apple mobile device, you will have access to Schedule, Standings, Scanner and Live Leaderboard. You can configure which notifications are pushed to the Apple Watch from the Apple Watch app on your mobile device.
Push notifications will be displayed upon receipt. Lowering the wrist or tapping the "Dismiss" button will dismiss a notification.
The NASCAR app can deliver push notifications to your device during the season, if enabled. See the "Subscribing to Push Notifications" section for additional information on subscribing and managing your push notifications.
Subscribing to Push Notifications
During initial launch you will be prompted to choose which notifications you would like to enable.
NASCAR app users can choose from NASCAR News, Live Event Updates, Fantasy, and Fan Rewards
Ensure notifications are enabled at the operating system level (Required)
- From the device home screen, tap on "Settings."
- Tap on "Notification Center."
- Scroll down and tap on NASCAR app.
Configure notifications to your preference.
Set the alert style to "Banners" or "Alerts."
Banners will appear across the top of your device screen and quickly disappear; alerts will overlay the screen and require an acknowledgement.
Enabling "Sounds" will play a sound when a notification is received
"Show in Notification Center" will display notifications when viewing your notification center by swiping down from the top of your screen; you can also configure how many notifications you would like to see.
"Show on Lock Screen" will allow you to view notifications from the device lock screen and notification center.
Configuring Push Notifications in the NASCAR App
- Navigate to the "Notifications" page by clicking the menu icon in the top left corner
- Ensure Notifications toggle is set to "On."
- News - includes breaking news alerts and stories as they develop
- Live Event Updates - Receive periodic Race updates for each NASCAR Series including Tune-in, Leaderboard updates, and Results
- Fantasy Live Updates - Get reminders to set your lineup and update your team throughout the race
- Fan Rewards - Receive periodic Fan Rewards updates as well as new ways to earn points in the app