At time Macintosh systems will experience issue with audio from third party applications. The following steps are general steps for MACINTOSH audio troubleshooting.
- Access Applications from the Desktop of your Mac and select Utilities
- Open the Audio MIDI Setup application
- Click on the tab labeled Audio Devices
- Verify that Built-in Output is selected next to the field labeled Properties For
- Navigate to the Audio Output section located in the bottom-right section of the window
- Select 44100.0 Hz from the drop-down menu next to Format
- Exit from Audio MIDI Setup